[Zope] GenericUserFolder authenticates but Zope rejects

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 12:02:24 -0500

The easiest thing to do would be to put the GUF at the root replacing
the User Folder there(although I don't know what this entails... doing
this incorrectly with UserDB apparently could lock you out of your site
entirely).  Otherwise, you will need to muck around with it a lot.  I
remember having this same issue when I first started messing around with
Zope (you can see my pain by searching the mailing lists).  You many
times need to understand a lot about whats going on under the hood to
use more than one UserFolderish object in a site.

Chris McDonough     mailto:chrism@digicool.com
Digital Creations   http://www.digicool.com
Publishers of Zope  http://www.zope.org