[Zope] database conversion troubles

Denny Valliant valliant@unm.edu
Wed, 01 Dec 1999 15:23:25 -0700

Hello yall,
    Everyone was so helpful last time I had a prob... I hope someone can
help with this one too.
    I recently upgraded our zope system to zope2, and converted the old
dbase w/no prob... almost.  There is one weird thing, and I'm not sure what
to do.  One of the sub-directories, in the management area, is acting funny.
    Let me explain.  When I click on the directory, instead of giving me a
list of the methods and such, it brings up the index page in the main frame.
Very weird.  It works fine on the old install (zope 1, uh, I guess).
    I don't know much zope, yet, but I HAVE tried exporting just the
directory, like a million different ways, but it just don't wanna work for
some reason. ANY suggestions or comments would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

    One more time, I'd like to thank the list for being here.  I think its a
great resource.  I'm trying to get the use of zope popularized here, where I
work, and if I can prove that there IS support, (albeit in a dif form than a
800 line or some such. Thank the lord) wore people will be willing to use
it.

Gracias,
Denny

"The life of the individual only has meaning insofar as it aids in
making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful. Life
is sacred, that is to say, it is the supreme value to which all
other values are subordinate."
       ~ Albert Einstein ~
(1879-1955, German-born American Physicist)