[Zope] How can I use manage_addFile???

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 10:53:22 -0500

First, allways send a tracback when you get an error, otherwise we're
just guessing what your problem is (the traceback is embeded in HTML
comments when you get an error).

Your problem is *probably* that you are calling the method with
arguments in the wrong order.  manage_addFile expects, id, then the
file, then the title.  A traceback would tell us for sure.

-Michel