[Zope] FW: Manila Ships!

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 09:27:07 +1100

However you don't promote it as a main selling point on the website. Also I
can see several areas that need inprovement to say you support collaboration
well.

1) Better versioning. Locking is a bit restrictive. Private branches and
merging provide more flexible ways of working togeather.

2) Better workflow support. Zope doesn't support events very well. How do I
know when fred down the hall finished doing that image to link into my page?

3) And of course the old chestnut of support for wysiwyg editing.