[Zope] HR Department Org Chart

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Thu, 02 Dec 1999 23:51:01 -0500

Oops, looks like I misread the question in my last reply.

In the case your users don't want to manage the site using the Zope
management interface or an interface that you create via HTTP (and
instead want to add and remove objects via FTP or WebDAV), what you're
asking for is a little more tricky.

Actually, I'm at a loss to come up with a solution using Zope in its
current form that allows a user to be redirected to a specific aliased
("chrooted"?  "chsubfoldered"?) home directory using FTP or WebDAV based
on his/her login credentials.  It's just not part of the package.

As Paul Everitt is fond of saying, patches are accepted :-).

--
Chris McDonough
Digital Creations, Inc.