[Zope] Problem Installing with FastCgi

Jochen Haeberle listen@MIDRAS.de
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 17:42:32 +0100

Hi,

I am having problem installing Zope 2.1.0 along apache 1.3.9 using
FastCg on Linuxi. I followed the instructions step by step, got the
FastCgi SnapShot and did everything as told....

Zope is running using ZServer and is accessible on its own port (is
this correct when I intend to run it through FastCgi???), it creates
the sock-file. The sock-file was created by Zope with rwx-permission
to everyone, so I guess Apache can read it.
I reconfigured Apache and fastcgi starts up as to the logs.

When I try to access zope through apache I get a misconfig-error in
the browser and the http.error.log says:

[Fri Dec  3 17:30:29 1999] [error] [client 212.14.64.240]
(111)connection refused: FastCGI: failed to connect to server
"/serve/web/testzope": connect() failed

What can be the reason for this??