[Zope] Silly(?) rewrite question

technews@egsx.com technews@egsx.com
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 13:14:04 -0500 (EST)

Hi Randy,

Instead of
   RewriteRule ^/News/(.*) /usr/lib/cgi-bin/Zope/$1 (this wraps here)

Try
   RewriteRule ^/News(.*) /usr/lib/cgi-bin/Zope$1 (this wraps here)

It seems that there are reference to /News and not /News/ and that is why
the rewrite rule is not being activated.. Just make sure you do not have
directories called /Newsfoo or /Newsbar. since they will be sent to Zope
as well.

Adonis