[Zope] UserDB problem [very urgent]

Bruno Mattarollo brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 03:19:08 -0300

Oops! ... it's 3.15 AM ... still working ... :(

I should get some slip...

Here it goes...

<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /export/home/bmatt/iPersonal/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
214, in publish_module
  File /export/home/bmatt/iPersonal/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
179, in publish
  File /export/home/bmatt/iPersonal/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 201,
in zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File /export/home/bmatt/iPersonal/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
151, in publish
  File /export/home/bmatt/iPersonal/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py,
line 426, in traverse
  File lib/python/Products/UserDb/UserDb.py, line 289, in validate
    (Object: RoleManager)
  File lib/python/Products/UserDb/UserDb.py, line 264, in cookie_validate
    (Object: RoleManager)
LoginRequired: (see above)

-->

I presume that when a user hasn't the correct permissions it has to be
redirected automaticaly to the docLogin ... no?

And when the login is incorrect, also, no?

Thanks

/B

Bruno Mattarollo <brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar>
--- Python Powered <http://www.python.org/psa/>