[Zope] ZDiscussion How does one use this??

Sam Gendler sgendler@teknolojix.com
Sun, 05 Dec 1999 19:22:08 -0800

I don't have ZDiscussions in front of me, but isn't there a tab saying
'rebuild default methods' on the management panel.  If I recall
correctly, it copies the methods from the product into the instance, so
that they are visible and editable.  If memory serves, it is the farthest
tab to the right

--sam