[Zope] standard_html_header difficulties - a dead-end ?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:02:14 -0500

In a document you could say:

<dtml-with "PARENTS[1]">
  <dtml-tree ...>
</dtml-with>

Note that PARENTS is built from the *traversal* path, not from the
*containment* path of the object.  In other words, B may be contained in
the folder A, but it may have been *acquired* from C if it was accessed
like /A/C/B.  In this case, B's 'PARENTS[1]' is C, not A.

-Michel