[Zope] Displaying the text content of a ZClass

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:59:32 -0500

Combining DTML Document and Method doesn't buy you anything, as a DTML
Document already subclasses DTML Method.

<snip>

> => How can I display the rendered text content for a ZClass?
> It sounds
> simple but I'm stuck.
>
> => I'll rephrase the question: imagine you want to wrap DTML
> Methods in a
> ZClass to make them CatalogAware and add custom properties.
> How do you
> display the content of the ZClass instances ?

I would think you could just call the ZClass instance like any other
DTML Method:

<dtml-var myZClassInstance>

This doesn't work?  If not, what is the error/traceback?

BTW, are you getting an error/traceback at some point?

-Michel