[Zope] Image properties?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 17:19:01 -0500

Nope, but it's not a bad idea, the problem would be seperating valid
HTML tag properties from plain straight up properties.  Maybe property
sheets can address this in the future.

For now, use the tag() method on the image object:

<dtml-var "image.tag(height=None, width=None, alt=None, scale=0,
xscale=0, yscale=0 ...">

The '...' are any other arguments you want to give the HTML tag that
represents the image.

> Also I mention that after deleting the "height" property I cant add
> this again:
>
> Error Type: Bad Request
> Error Value: Invalid or duplicate property id
>
> Bad Request: (see above)
> Am I wrong or is there a bug in my zope installation?

Looks like a bug to me.  Can you put it in the collector?

-Michel