[Zope] Automatically Populating the title Property on html fi les imported via ftp

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 18:26:10 -0500

If you want to work really hard, you could create your own kind of
object that parsed the title out of the HTML that gets FTPed up.

Other than that, I can't think of any better way than getting an editor
that speaks HTTP in a scriptable way or XML-RPC.

-Michel