[Zope] Zope and Oracle - again

Andy Pahne ap@net22.net
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 15:48:28 +0100

I know, we had this thread already...

We have a Oracle 8 database running on Win NT.
We have also Zope with Apache on a Linux Redhat 6.1 box.
We cannot move the database over to Linux or the Server over to NT.

My question is about the Oracle Runtime client, which I have to install
(as I heard usual with Oracle products). I did not find it on the Oracle
Homepage.
Does it mean that I have to install Oracle on the Linux-Bow as well in order
to have the librarys availlable, or is this client a separate software which
i can install independently from the database engine?
Where can I find more information on the client-software?

Andy Pahne