[Zope] Empty queries crash zope?

jiva@devware.com jiva@devware.com
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 22:38:10 -0700

On Tue, Dec 07, 1999 at 10:40:00PM +0200, Hannu Krosing wrote:
> Jim Fulton wrote:
>
> I had something similar when using the ./start as provided (with debug on)
> and trying to run it in background with & and ZPgSQLDA.
> The problem was with the DA writing its NOTICE's straight to stdout and
> thus producing a bad state.
>
> Hannu

This is exactly the configuration I was using!  I will try taking
debug off to see if it makes it better.  (I assume this is how you
fixed it?)

I am using Zope 2.1.0
ZPgSQLDA
query of type: select * from blah

with blah as an empty table.

PS: I can't seem to get email from the Zope list unless it is cc'd to
me, so if you respond, please cc me directly.

--
No one can put you down without your full cooperation.