[Zope] Subject: Re: [Zope] Zope stability

Andy Pahne ap@net22.net
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:23:52 +0100

> Thomas Duterme wrote:
> [snip]
> > How often has this occured with other people?

We have two Zope-installations running, both 2.1.0 running for four month
now on a Linux Redhat 6.0 Server. One runs with Apache and PCGI, the other
one with ZServer only.

The one serverd with Zserver hung five times in this four month so I had to
restart Zope, the other one with PCGI and Apache never did.

By the way I must tell you that we do not have any really heavy traffic
sites running, neither on the one or the other installation. But the
installation that never crashed has more traffic than the other one, for
sure.

Andy