[Zope] Zope stability

Teodor Cimpoesu teo@digiro.net
Wed, 08 Dec 1999 18:32:47 +0200

Stuart 'Zen' Bishop wrote:
[snip]
> > > rather common?).  As Chas explained previously, Zope just suddenly died.
> > > Teodore also had the same
> > > error occur and solved it by rebooting his server.
> >
> > yeah, but for my luck it wasn't a production server but just a home
> > computer
>
> And remember that Zope is only as stable as the OS you are running it on.
> If the only way you can get Zope restarted is by rebooting your OS, then
> I would blame the OS or possibly your OS's drivers.

Err, by far my RH6.1 worked just fine, w/o blue screens :-)
I don't want to make a big deal of that error cause now it works fine
but IMO it was a Zope problem and I felt frustrated cause I didn't know
how to track it down.
So I'm looking forward for suggestions in case other [God forbid]
problems
show up.

--
CIMPOESU Teodor, Web Programmer