[Zope] re : problems with zope

Simon B simon@warrantyworks.com
Thu, 09 Dec 1999 13:25:18 +1100

Hi Zopers',

    I downloaded Zope and also Apache from their websites. I have
installed both of the applications but cannot get my Zope manager
working. Apache is installed correctly but I dont think the dhcpd.conf
is correctly altered. When i attempt to browse to http://localhost:8080
nothing comes up. It cannot find the location/it doesnt exist. This is
while i have both the Zope running in my taskbar and also Apache.

    Basically I want to use Zope to log helpdesk calls directly into an
Excel Database for later printing. I am running my system which is a
Pentium2-350 on Windows98SE. Any help would be appreciated as I have
been told how good Zorp is and I am itching to get it working :)

PLEASE help !!

regards,

Simon Black
+61298085833