[Zope] Re: Zope 2.1 does NOT work with NT Apache!

Karl Putland kputland@wisen.com
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 08:07:50 -0700

Here are the registry keys associated with the Zope service.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Zope2.0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Zope2.0\Enum
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Zope2.0\Parameters
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Zope2.0\PythonClass
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Zope2.0\Security

The Parameters key contains the command line to run zope.  add any extra
command line options here.

Karl Putland
kputland@wisen.com