[Zope] Form action -> zsql method linkage ? - was Re: [Zope] how to get detailsof sql.error ?of sql.error ?

Joshua Brauer joshua@brauer.org
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 15:39:27 -0700

All but the call line which should look like:

	<dtml-call insert_survey_rec>

Don't think you need the with either for that matter.....

Josh

At 1:54 PM -0800 12/9/99, Nitin Borwankar wrote:

>Hannu Krosing wrote:
> >

> > You miss another dtml page that does <dtml-call insert_survey_rec> and
> > also has other things you may want to give back as the visible result of
> > submitting the page
>

>So would it have simply the following ( syntax ? )
>
><dtml-with REQUEST>
>  <dtml-try>
>
>    <dtml-call "insert_survey_rec(e-mail,...)" >  <- syntax ? quotes
>around e-mail?
>    Your survey was submitted successfully!
>    Thanks!
>  <dtml-except>
>    There was a problem processing your survey.
>    Please try again, or send e-mail to ...
>
>  </dtml-try>
></dtml-with>
>
>Thanks again.

                                    # # #

Joshua Brauer                                         Box 915
http://www.brauer.org                          Fort Collins, CO 80522
Fax: (419) 793-4120
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.
          -- Wilbur Wright in a letter to his father, September 1900