[Zope] MailBits.com: PLS REPLY to CONFIRM [zope@zope.org/1626]

10 Dec 1999 12:12:59 -0000

  CONFIRMATION OF MailBits.com SUBSCRIPTION REQUEST

We have just received a subscription request to add you to the
free lists run by MailBits.com.

****** PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE
****** TO CONFIRM THAT YOU WISH TO RECEIVE MailBits.com MAIL
****** OR, TO CONFIRM VIA THE WEB, VISIT THIS URL:

http://c.postmasterdirect.com/confirm?E=zope@zope.org&T=1626

If asked, your codes are  E: zope@zope.org and T: 1626

You will NOT be subscribed unless you visit the URL above, or REPLY to
this message, sending us the codes in the subject line.

If this subscription request is in error, do nothing,
you will NOT receive any mail from us.

If you DID submit this subscription request, you MUST hit reply in order
to be subscribed!  This is just to verify your email address and make sure
no one is trying to subscribe you without your permission.

We NEVER spam, and this confirmation is to validate the subscription
request we received via the MailBits.com web site. If someone else
signed you up, the information below might be useful in finding out who
is doing this to you. Again, we do not harvest or send unsolicited email
of any sort and do not wish to mail to anyone except those who have
specifically requested we do so.

For your reference:

Site request was received from: MailBits.com
         Exact time of request: Fri Dec 10 07:12:59 1999
           IP Address received:
        Email Address received: zope@zope.org
   	       Browser of user:

Lists requested:

MailBits.com/Computer_Games.list
MailBits.com/Internet-Shoppers.list
MailBits.com/Internet_Business.list

You will not be subscribed unless you hit REPLY on this message,
leaving the codes in the subject line.

** zope@zope.org