[Zope] MailBits.com: Jokes Subscription

Mailbits8753@MailBits.com Mailbits8753@MailBits.com
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:54:38 -0400

CYBER-DETECTIVE is an amazing new tool that allows you to find out
EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about your friends, family,
neighbors, employees, even your boss!
Do background checks, get criminal records, locate missing family
members, get a copy of your FBI file and you can do it all in the
privacy of your own home.

Start your investigation today!
http://www.yourinvestigation.com

Today's MailBits.com Joke:

Tom is applying for a job as a signalman for the local
railroad and is told to meet the inspector at the signal box.

The inspector decides to give Tom a pop quiz, asking: "What
would you do if you realized that two trains were heading
towards each other on the same track?"

Tom says: "I would switch one train to another track."

"What if the lever broke?" asks the inspector.

"Then I'd run down to the tracks and use the manual lever down
there," answers Tom.

"What if that had been struck by lightning?" challenges the
inspector.

"Then," Tom continued, "I'd run back up here and use the phone
to call the next signal box."

"What if the phone was busy?"

"In that case," Tom argued, "I'd run to the street level and
use the public phone near the station."

"What if that had been vandalized?"

"Oh well," said Tom, "in that case I would run into town and
get my Uncle Leo.

This puzzled the inspector, so he asked "Why would you do
that?"

"Because he's never seen a train crash."

Here!</a>

Quick Wit:

Of the two basic certainties, death and taxes, death is
preferable. At least you're not called in six months later for
an audit.
-- Bill Vaughn

He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lampposts--for
support rather than for illumination.
-- Andre Lang

Pokemon - MP3 players - Dreamcast - Digital cameras
Our system scans thousands of Internet stores and tells you what
they charge for the products you're looking for. Then you can
buy from the cheapest store. (100% free to our subscribers.)
http://COMPARE.mailbits.com

Special thanks to our readers for submitting today's jokes.

HELP me out by using the RIGHT address:
Changed your email address? http://mailbits.com
Have something to say? http://mailbits.com/feedback
Want to submit a (clean) joke? SubmitJokes@MailBits.com