[Zope] OFSP/Help problems

Dr. Ross Lazarus rossl@med.usyd.edu.au
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 10:49:01 +1100

Can we please have the help tab back on the management console ?

I just worked out that if I go to http://[mysitename]/HelpSys the old
help system is indeed still there and working fine in 2.1 (doh!).

Given the recent discussion about documentation, the rudimentary but
entirely useable helpsys is definitely worth having at the management
interface in my view - it seemed to disappear around 1.10 and hasn't
been seen since. It's really handy since it seems to offer all sensible
doc strings from all products.

Maybe a call to reinstantiate the help system after a product is added
would be a good thing for 2.2 ?

original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/zope/?start=19091