[Zope] RE: [Zope-dev] Getting a printout of my Zope Applicati on

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:43:38 -0500

I'm not sure what is causing this, but what I meant was to take the
exported XML and upload it into an XML Document object.  Someone should
however look at this.

-Michel