[Zope] Organizing large projects

Timothy Grant tjg@avalongroup.net
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:40:53 -0800

Hi,

This is probably a silly question, but here goes anyway.

I am working on my first large (for money) Zope project. I have created
a folder for the entire project, but have found that I am getting so
many objects in the root folder to the project that it is becoming hard
to manage.

My first inclination is to create sub-folders for each type of object
(e.g., SQLMethods and connections, forms, images, etc.) but something
tells me this is not a good plan.

What organizational schemes have you found that work well for you?

Thanks for your input!

BTW: I'm still looking for assitance on a SQL problem I posted a few
days ago.
--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Timothy Grant                     tjg@exceptionalminds.com
Chief Technology Officer          www.exceptionalminds.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer           office (503) 246-3630
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.           fax (503) 246-3124