[Zope] <!--#var ZopeAttributionButton-->

ozric ozric@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 01:10:27 -0500

I am using the button because I like to give credit for good work.
The problem is I have it in a frame and I need to make it target="_top"
how would one fix such a thing. Along those lines where do the images for the
manager screens live at ? And are there any more hidden things in zope to
play with ?

result in a suit for a MINIMUM of $500 damage per incident.