[Zope] SQL Methods and namespace question

Ulrich Wisser u.wisser@luna-park.de
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:19:50 +0100

Hi Rik,

> Perhaps I could help you a bit with your question
>
> > I tried an argument arg:int=0 and in SQL
>
> Where did you put the arg:int=0? I can't think of a place where this would
> be valid as such.
> What is your intention with this method?

in the argument list of the ZSQL method. So the
method should import arg from REQUEST and if
there isn't any "arg" value in the Request arg
should be set to 0.

> > SELECT * FROM DATA
> > <dtml-sqlgroup where>
> >   <dtml-if arg>
> >     <dtm-sqltest arg type=int>
> >   </dtml-if>
> > </dtml-sqlgroup>
> >
> > and I always get
> >
> > SELECT * FROM DATA WHERE ARG=0
> >
> > Shouldn't that be impossible?
>
> Not per se.

When arg is 0, how can <dtm-if arg> evaluate
it to true?

So long

Ulli

--
----------------- Die Website Effizienzer ------------------
luna-park                Bravo Sanchez, Vollmert, Wisser GbR