[Zope] Acquisition problem - please help

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 02:24:49 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999, Dave Parker wrote:

> isn't exactly what you'd think.  I am not certain if this is a problem
> with the version of Zope I have or if it is the way it's supposed to
> function, but I found some documentation that suggests at least
> indirectly that it's doing what it's supposed to do.  I tried this on
> another Zope installation that's "cleaner" to be sure something wasn't
> messed up, and saw the same behavior with a very simple sketch of this
> theme.

I was curious enough to try it out and for me it works as I expected.
If method X is a DTML Method I always get propertyA(2) as long as the
third folder appears in my acquisition path. However if X was a DTML
Document then I would get propertyA(1) in all cases.

Once I thought acquisition results depended on the phases of the moon ...

Pavlos