[Zope] Acquisition problem - please help

dale w lance dale.w.lance@MAIL.SPRINT.COM
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 13:24:51 -0600

--openmail-part-1788830f-00000001

ok, now I have questions.
1. If methodX writes new values to these properties, which object gets
modified?
2. Since everything is off of [one] can't I get everything through
proper
 structuring of the url?
3. Isn't security (permissions) acquired?
 (see previous post about structuring large projects)
4. Can I circumvent security by structuring my url to acquire
 methodX from another object?

Dale Lance