[Zope] Jolt

Scott Robertson sroberts@codeit.com
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 11:35:48 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999, Rob Page wrote:

> Hello everyone:
>
> I just received a flyer from Software Development Magazine soliciting
> input for the 2000 Jolt awards.  Essentially, the Jolt award is given to
> various products and technologies that make development easier.
>
> I believe passionately that Zope fits that bill.  However, Digital
> Creations will NOT be nominating Zope ourselves.
>
> If you as a Zope community think Zope is a Good Thing, I'd encourage you
> to visit Software Development magazine at www.sdmagazine.com and the
> Jolt page at http://www.sdmagazine.com/sdonline/fr_jolt.html
>
> Go Zope!

I'm having a hard time deciding on what category Zope should be in,
here are the possabilities:

* Books / Computer-Based Training
* Libraries, Frameworks, and Components
* Languages and Development Environments
* Design and Management Tools
* Utilities
* Special/Other

- Scott Robertson             Phone: 714.972.2299 -
- CodeIt Computing            Fax:   714.972.2399 -
-                http://codeit.com                -