[Zope] Re: Zope and FastCGI

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:55:57 -0500

Unfortunately not.

I've been reading a lot of documentation on Zope and Python (being new to
them both), and I'm getting closer to being able to do something about it
myself.  But until then, I'll have to rely on someone else.  Maybe as more
people start to use FastCGI and realize something is broken, it'll become a
priority.

Ron