[Zope] View a document directly after add?

Sam Gendler sam.gendler@software.com
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 19:08:29 -0800

I had a similar thought, and I think I have a solution, although I haven't
tested it.  Instead of having your form that creates the document call the
'manage_add...' method directly, have your form call another method.  From
clause, and if the method succeeds, direct them directly to the index_html
method of the new object.

--sam