[Zope] Re: XML Example Problem - SOLVED

Glenn Williams gloonie@netscape.net
27 Dec 99 11:08:20 GMT

Hi Folks,

Yesterday I reported having a problem with the Zope ZML example from XML.COM.
The problem was in the Find Objects to Catalog tab of the ZCatalog. Well, in
looking through the ZCatalog.py code, it looks to me that the function Eval
and the  expr_globals dictionary are not being imported correctly from
DocumentTemplate.DT_Util. I changed the line in ZCatalog.py from:

from DocumentTemplate.DT_Util import InstanceDict, TemplateDict, cDocument

to:

from DocumentTemplate.DT_Util import InstanceDict, TemplateDict, cDocument,
Eval, expr_globals

and then everything worked.

Was this the correct thing to do?

Glenn