[Zope] How to test whether something is a string?

Jim Washington jwashin@vt.edu
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 01:42:37 +0000

I asked this a while ago, and while testing for type would be fun, the
easy way to do what you want is to make the returned value a list, then
work with it as a list always.

something like: <SELECT MULTIPLE  ... name=myselect:list >

-- Jim Washington