[Zope] Z SQL Method - DTML Method

cesare@planningsrl.it cesare@planningsrl.it
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 14:24:33 GMT

I am a beginner and I am developing a trial application with zope, but I
have a problem.

In a DTML Method (say "MyMethod") I have the following code:
<select name="SottoRubrica">
<dtml-in "SQLSottoRubriche('71')" >
<option>   <dtml-var descrizione>
</dtml-in>

in the Z SQL Method "SQLSottoRubriche" (with Argument "Rubrica") I have
the following code:

select *
from SottoRubriche
where codrubrica=
<!--#sqlvar Rubrica type=string-->

The test on the ZSQL Method run proprely.

But as soon as I try to access to MyMethod via browser I have the
following error:

Zope Error
Error Type: Bad Request
Error Value: ['Rubrica']

If I delete the part of code in the MyMethod, the page work fine even via
browser.

I know I miss something, but I don't understand what. Can you help me?

TIA,
Cesare

Cesare Raoss
Planning srl