[Zope] Combo box

cesare@planningsrl.it cesare@planningsrl.it
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 08:48:25 GMT

Hi all!

Hi have another problem and I would to read your ideas!

I have to dbtables:

Categories and SubCategories (depending from Categories).

I would like to let the user choose in a combo-box the category (this is
simple) and then the sub-category in another combo-box containing only the
subcategories of the selected category. With ASP I am used to download all
the subcategories via an SQL at the page load and save the values in
arrays. Then depending of the selected category load via Jscript the
subcategories values dinamically.

How can I do it in zope?

Do I have to use the same way using JScript?

Is there any other way not using the combo box?

Thank you very much for your help but I need your help to use this
wonderful environment as Zope is!

Cesare

Cesare Raoss
Planning srl