[Zope] Zope in Virtual Host on ISP

Chris Larson clarson@changeling.com
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 03:21:29 -0600

Interesting. I seem to have shown up a problem in Mailman. The following
is a resend, much of which was stripped when posted in this thread. I'm
quoting the entire message to see if that prevents the stripping.
Everything in the following message on the first level of quoting should
have appeared without '>' in my previous message.

Chris