[Zope] ANN: OT New addition to the Harris Family

Chris Larson clarson@changeling.com
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 16:13:27 -0600

On 2/3/99 10:15 AM , Mike Pelletier mike@compar.com said:

>    Man.  I'd be ticked off if I had to learn to read on 4 years work of
>spam.

Ya, but just think of the headstart the little guy would get. He'd
already know how to make millions by checking his checking his snailmail,
attract women with phermomones,  build his own cable descrambler, and
where to find lonely coeds with their own webpages. (Well, ok, some of
the messages could be saved 'til college.)

And with Zope, he'd have a killer tool for building that internet
storefront to sell other people's products without spending a bundle.