[Zope] Little problem with DTML

FR Chalaoux chalaouxf@synbio.tpgnet.net
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 12:19:15 +0100

<FontFamily><param>Courier New</param>Hi Arpad, All

I also thought to this solution but in my zope
application have to print the date with the
month name not only with the month number
(ideally).

Finally I create a sql method with a 12 selects
for each month but it is slow :)

If I take your solution I should find a way to
translate this month number in month name. I see
to direction :

1/ If I can obtain the element i of the
propriety list in my folder I win. But how
select it, as simply in Python, this element?

2/ Create a Python class in the Zope Extension
Folder with this translation capability. I try
but had no succes (zope mailing list message
hu, 28 Jan
1999 17:50:57 +0100)</color>

What do you thinks about?

Thanks a lot, FR

> It is not clear for me why you don't use the ORDER BY clause in your SQL

> statement.

> Of course in this case you have to store month number instead of month n=
ame

> in your Gadfly database(to provide the right order).

> Cheers,

> Arpad

Fran=E7ois-R=E9gis Chalaoux
Bioinformatics Group