[Zope] SiteMap & Date needed for www.zope.org

Robert OConnor rocon@pivot.net
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 07:00:12 -0500

Organizational suggestions for Zope.org site

A Site map is needed to "see the big
ZOPE picture".  I have found new stuff
by just wandering around.

For example:
It takes  5 clicks on 5 pages to get the
page for the Zope Archives from Zope Home.
IF there was a map, it would be 2 clicks.
One for the map, and the link to the Archive.

Also,  each page should be DATED so that
there is clear when updated:
For example:
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Reference

There are five development options shown.
Is there anything new for Me?  Sure the
links show that I have read them but the
document could have been updated.   With
a "last edited" date shown on each
page, I can see if it has been changed since
I last read it.   OR better, A search

--"Show me an organized category
list of all pages changed since Feb 1st"

Zope IS the ideal tool to do this... Right?

-bobo connor