[Zope] ZServer: Www-Authenticate header not passed

Amos Latteier amos@aracnet.com
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:42:32 -0800

At 01:07 PM 2/10/99 +1100, Andrew Snare wrote:
>It would appear when doing user authentication that ZServer doesn't
>include a Www-Authenticate header in the 401 response, meaning that
>(amongst other things) that __bobo_realm__ isn't passed on to the
>browser.

ZServer alpha one had a bug which prevented it from returning most HTTP
headers. This is fixed in alpha 2. Let me know if alpha 2 fixes your problem.

>It wasn't listed in the bug collector, so I'm assuming this isn't a
>known bug. I would have added it to the bug collector myself, but the
>bug collector itself has a bug in that you can't select ZServer as the
>product when reporting the bug.... :)

ZServer is now a product choice in the collector. I'm not sure why it keeps
seeming to get lost... Anyway, it should work now.

-Amos