[Zope] Newbie question (Adding objects)

Haldeman, Kurt P HaldeKP@LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 15:19:13 -0700

I got Zope up and running with Netscape 3.5.1 on a Sun Solaris 2.6 box.
When I run it (via the web interface) and try to add something, be it a
document, a folder, etc., (using the pulldown and "Add" button) I get the
same message:

Not Found

The requested object does not exist on this server. The link you followed is
either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been instructed not to let
you have it. Please inform the site administrator of the referring page.

The link is along the lines of:

http://my.server.com/cgi-bin/zope/Zope.cgi/.?%3Amethod=manage_addDocumentFor

I don't get any error in my error log, I have debug=1, and I don't get any
errors in the Zope log file.  Any clues?

Kurt P. Haldeman
Web Engineer
Storage Technology Corporation
kurt_haldeman@stortek.com