[Zope] Shattered dreams...

Shaw, Howard ShawH@STHS.org
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:33:10 -0600

I just finished implementing a complete rewrite a dynamic database
driven set of web pages inside a session.

I saved the changes to the session, and quit the session. I immediately
noticed that none of my changes were present. I reopened the session,
and all the changes reappeared, but the option to save the session is
absent.

Disturbed, I thought it might be some quirk of Netscape caching, so I
cleared the caches, exited netscape, and reentered.

Now, I can reenter the session at will, but there are no changes between
being in the session and being out of the session, and all my work is
gone, as far as I can tell.

A notion of what I did wrong, what happened, and whether there is
anything I can do to recover this work would be greatly appreciated.