[Zope] Hiding Products

Mike Pelletier mike@compar.com
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:29:05 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999, Scott Robertson wrote:

> Just make an object a sub class of the Folder. Like you did, and then
> overide the manage method with some new DTML. I thought I had a sample of
> that around here but I can't find it at the moment...

    I'm not following you.  Or perhaps you're not following me.  I'm not
unhappy with the behaviour of my Folderish class.  I want to hide my
supporting class from the standard Folder management interface.  What
specifically do I want to override to accomplish that?

Mike.

--
       ---              | Mike Pelletier             Work: 519-746-1607
        /opeware!       | Software Developer         Home: 519-725-7710