[Zope] Re: Date/Time - DTML - SQL question

FR Chalaoux chalaouxf@synbio.tpgnet.net
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 17:24:02 +0100

Hi,

My solution is to write an Extension method using DateTime
module. With year(), mm(), dd() methods the string.join() method
and float() function give a way for a float representation like
19990215.0. Never heard about this module until looking inside
/zope/lib/python/DateTime directory.

Where Can I find information about PrincipiaTime() ?

It's cool, cause it is my first realization with an Extension method
and my life could be easer than with pur DTML. Do not create a
class in Extension method modules. Just use fonction ;)

Thanks All, to all for yours ideas.

 records with 'date' (a float field)

> superior to an 'dayfloatdate' float field. 'dayfloatdate' is just the da=
te

> of the day in the float fomat (i.e. 19990215.0)

> How is it possible to construct 'dayfloatdate' before sqlmethod

> call cause construct 'dayfloatdate' in the sql method seems

> difficult for me :)

> -----------------------

> SQL method

> select * from table where date > <<!--#var dayfloatdate-->

> Bye, FR.

Fran=E7ois-R=E9gis Chalaoux
Bioinformatics Group
Synth=E9labo Biomol=E9culaire