[Zope] DTML Doc property from DTML Method in tag

Kevin Dangoor kid@ans.net
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 18:28:17 -0500

On Mon, Feb 15, 1999 at 01:30:51PM -0800, Amos Latteier wrote:
,-----

[lots deleted]

| You have a list of object ids. You want to iterate through the objects and
| print each one's common_name, correct?
|
| Here's one way to do that:
|
| <!--#in ids-->
| <!--#var "_[_['sequence-item']].common_name"-->
| <!--#/in-->

Hmm. This doesn't seem to work for me, and it is (I think) essentially
the same situation.

I have a Folder with a lines property that contains ids of DTML Documents.

Within my #in tags:
<!--#var sequence-item-->
will display "test" (which is the ID of my document)
<!--#var test.title-->
will display the title of that document
<!--#var "_[_['sequence-item']].title"-->
gives me an attribute error.

I just tried this again, but using a Folder instead of a DTML Document.
This works for the Folder, but not for the DTML Doc. Is this a bug in the
DTML Document, or am I missing something?

Actually, I'd feel better if it's a bug, because I thought I was really
beginning to grok this stuff until I couldn't make that work :)

Kevin

`-----

--
Kevin Dangoor