[Zope] Nexusweb experiences?

Chris Larson clarson@changeling.com
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 15:56:01 -0600

Anyone have any experience using Nexusweb? They seem to be offering quite
a bit for a song.
They are offering a very robust service for $30 a month. I'm fighting my
scepticism and considering a move over there.

What access do they allow from the shell?
What OS(es) are they running?
Do they seem to be current with their systems and utilities?
Are they responsive on a technical level?
Do they allow implementation of your own Zope, or a folder within their
Zope?
What (Or _are_) they charging extra for Zope?
Anyone else made nervous by the "Prices may change withut notice"
statement in their policy page?

I'll be asking them the same questions. I'd also like to get any general
comments anyone is willing to toss out.

I'm asking this of the group, as they are one of two listed Zope-hosting
ISPs?

Thanks much,

Chris Larson