[Zope] Getting started questions...

Christopher G. Petrilli petrilli@amber.org
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 11:08:32 -0500

On Wed, Feb 17, 1999 at 02:26:05PM -0800, James A. Hillyerd wrote:

> I'd rather avoid this, since it will be an automated process, and I don't
> want to lose any sleep over hundreds of servers silently crashing.  I
> think this would also make it easier for me to debug and backup individual
> servers.

Dunno, this is osmething you can't avoid in most cases unless you build
all kinds of redundency... eventually something isn't going to work
correctly, and it's going to blow up.  I'm not saying it WILL, just that
it potentially could.  Jim Fulton is better euqiped to answer the
question of how to do that.

From the rest of your email, it looks like you really don't want the
FULL Zope environment, you just want ZPublisher, the object-publisher
formally known as bobo. :-)

Chris