[Zope] (Fwd) Zope musings

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 06:48:40 -0500

ngarcia wrote:

>      Regardless, I can personally state that Microsoft has been very
> willing and cooperative to ensure that their products interoperate with
> mod_dav. In fact, they've been quite helpful - I've fixed a number of
> bugs that were found with their help.

That's what Greg told me as well.  He and I talked on the phone back in
November and I connected the FP2000 beta to his server (at the time he
wasn't thrilled with installing the Office2000 beta on his machine :^)

As far as I can tell, the latest-and-greatest FP2000 will *not*
successfully connect to any known WebDAV server except the IIS in NT5.
Obviously you know this, but have you seen any non-public versions of
FP2000 that connect to mod_dav?

--Paul