[Zope] Adding roles

Ross J. Reedstrom reedstrm@rice.edu
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 11:40:56 -0600

Hey! a question I can answer!

Logged in to your Zope installation as a Manager or better, go to the
manage screen for the folder below which you want the roles to appear
(yes, they don't need to be system wide), select the "Security" tab.
Scroll down the long list of Permissions, and lo, there is the "User
defined roles" text box, with "Add Role" button (and pick-list, with
"Delete Role" as well)

Ross